Australia Great Barrier Reef
- Expedition Brief
- Global Change Institute (GCI) at The University of Queensland
- XLCatlin Seaview Survey
- Blog: Monitoring Change Over Time on the Great Barrier Reef
- Blog: Understanding the Mesophotic Zone
- Blog: A Key Milestone Achievement: Return the Great Barrier Reef
- Interim Report
- Final Report: Monitoring and Evaluating Impacts on the Great Barrier Reef Across a Broad Spectral Scale
In December of 2014 the Waitt Foundation partnered with the University of Queensland’s Global Change Institute and Catlin Seaview Survey to survey areas on the Great barrier Reef. The team worked out of Cairns, Australia for two weeks conducting multiple missions to include 360 degree tripod photography, straight scientific dive survey. Retrieval of loggers left on previous missions, and conducting transects with Catlin’s marvelous 360 camera sled, the SVII.
Click photos to enlarge and see more!