- Original Website
- Blog: An Army of Giant Parrotfish
- Blog: A treasure Trove of Stunning Life
- Blog: Green Umbrellas in the Reef
- Blog: A Kaleidoscope of Corals
- Blog: Diving with Fish That Haven’t Seen Divers
- Blog: Turtle Lovin’
- Final Paper: Pristine Mer de Corail; les Recifs Eloignes de Nouvelle Caladonia (in French)
Pristine Seas and Enric Sala joined with the Waitt Foundation and other sponsors to explore and study the remote reefs of New Caledonia. This expedition was able to accomplish that most difficult of goals for this program, to study a reef free of the impact of man. The pictures in our gallery were all taken by National Geographic Explorer in Residence, Enric Sala.
Click photos to enlarge and see more!